The safety and well-being of all is a top priority as people return to our church for in-person services on a regular basis. Below is information regarding our procedures in protecting those in our church. Should you have further questions, please contact us.
1) Upon entering the building you will see a sanitizing station in our foyer area and we ask that everyone please sanitize before entering the auditorium and after leaving each service.
2) We have ample seating room available to accommodate anyone who wishes to social distance.
3) Masks are optional for those in attendance, but recommended for those with underlying conditions or for those who feel more comfortable wearing one.
4) Our facilities are sanitized with a CDC-approved cleaner in between each service.
5) We do have a time of fellowship; during that time, we completely understand if you wish not to shake hands. We do not want anyone to feel uncomfortable or fearful of person-to-person contact. Our members will greet you with a friendly smile and a wave. We do encourage everyone to sanitize afterward.
6) If you are not feeling well, have been in contact with someone not feeling well or have been diagnosed with any type of illness; especially if you have or currently are running a fever please stay home until cleared by a medical professional to return to church.
9013 Solway Ferry Rd. Knoxville, TN 37931
Sunday School - 10:00 am Sunday Morning - 11:00 am Sunday Evening - 6:00 pm Wednesday Night - 7:00 pm